Customized Personal Chef Service
Weekly or bi-weekly meals prepared in your home. Chef Michelle will arrive with groceries and prepare a customized menu of your choice. Meals will be stored in the refrigerator with reheating instructions. Service includes initial client consultation, a customized menu plan, grocery shopping, meal preparation, food packaging, and kitchen clean-up.
Packages are customized to meet your specific needs. Contact Chef Michelle to customize a plan for you or your family’s size, desired number of meals and dietary preferences.
Whether you are a working professional with no time left to cook or a busy parent exhausted at the end of the day, feeding yourself or a family can often seem like a chore. When you want healthy meals, yet do not have time to meal plan and spend hours in the kitchen, this is an excellent package for you. All you have to do is reheat, set the table and you’re ready to go!
- Roasted Lemon-Herb Chicken with Crispy Potatoes and Farmer’s Market Salad
- Turkey Sausage Lasagne with Chopped Antipasto Salad
- Asian Salmon with Sticky Rice and Sautéed Green Beans
- Curried Lamb Stew with Spiced Jasmine Rice
- Turkey Osso Bucco with Mashed Potatoes
Food for the Week
No more mish mosh of snacks for lunch! Chef Michelle will pack your fridge with assorted dishes to keep in your fridge for anytime you want a healthy snack or meal.
- Pad Thai Noodles with Tofu And Veggies
- Grilled Herbed Chicken Strips with Lemony Pesto Dipping Sauce
- White Bean and Wilted Greens Soup
- Veggie Tuna Salad
- Kale Salad with Parmesan, Roasted Butternut Squash and Hazelnuts
- Mozzarella Boconcini & Cherry Tomato Salad
- Grilled Asian Salmon
- Vegan Cashew Coconut Energy Bites
Switching your diet can be overwhelming. Whether it’s to a gluten free, vegan, paleo or low-glycemic diet, often times people don’t know where to start. A weekly chef service can make the transition painless and stress free. Chef Michelle will work with you and/or your nutritionist to come up with a meal plan that best suits your individual needs and dietary requirements.
A great gift for someone in need whether it’s a new Mom or family, someone recovering from an illness or a family that needs a little extra help. Pricing to be determined based on number and duration of meals and quantity of people seved.