A Personal Chef is a culinary professional who creates and prepares customized menus for clients in their own homes. The meals are prepared, packaged and stored ready for the client to enjoy at a time that fits into their schedule.
A personal chef helps individuals and families eat the way they would like to, when they want to!
Who needs a Personal Chef?
You may be interested in hiring your own personal chef if you:
- Have No Time To Cook
- Do Not Know How To Cook Or Do Not Like To Cook
- Are Tired Of Eating Unhealthy Take-Out/Fast-Food
- Are Looking To Eat Healthier
- Are Wanting To Try A New Diet (Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free Etc.)
- Have A Specific Dietary Need And/Or Restriction
- Have A Busy Family & Want To Spend Less Time Cooking And More At The Dinner Table
- Are A Busy Working Professional
- Are A New Or Expecting Parent
- Are A Single Parent
- Are A New Bachelorette/Bachelor
- Are Recovering From An Injury Or Illness
- Would Like To Learn More About Food, Ingredients And Cooking
- Feel That Hiring A Personal Chef Would Be Beneficial To Your Lifestyle